I Cannot Be Other Than What I Am

I Cannot Be Other Than What I Am is a topic centered around self-acceptance and the power of being true to yourself. It focuses on the need for individuals to come to terms with the fact that they cannot be anything other than who they truly are, and to have the courage to live authentically. This topic encourages us to recognize and embrace our unique gifts and characteristics, as well as our flaws, while understanding that there is no one else who can be us. **Q: How can I Cannot Be Other Than What I Am help me?** This topic can help you to recognize and celebrate your uniqueness, to understand and accept yourself fully, and to have the courage to live authentically and embrace your true identity. It can also help you to develop a healthy sense of self-love and self-acceptance, which can open the door for personal growth and development.

Related Video:


Questions and Answers:

Table of Content:

1. I am thinking I am better and more important than other people what kind of person am I ?​


Jawaban:

I think you are the person of "OVERPROUD". You are thinks better Than Any person in this world. Thats Horrible, Change your Character mate.


2. I am thinking i am better and more important than other people. what kind of person am i? put the words in the correct order!​


Jawaban:

ndak bisa bahasa inggris itu jawabanya

Jawaban:

confident

Penjelasan:

karena dia yakin bahwa dirinya sangat penting


3. I can lift the bench.elang cannot lift it. I am...than elang


Jawab: Stronger (lebih kuat)

Berdasarkan arti:

I can lift the bench.elang cannot lift it.

= Saya bisa mengangkat bangku. Elang tidak bisa mengangkatnya.

* dari keterangan di atas bahwa I mampu karena kuat dalam mengangkat tapi Elang Tidak. Ini menunjukkan sebuah perbandingan.

* karena ada kata than (daripada) maka gunakan Comparative Degree Adjective + er

= strong + er

Jadi:

I am [stronger] than Elang.

= Saya (lebih kuat) dari Elang.

==== Semoga Membantu ====

Mapel: Bahasa Inggris

Kelas: SMP

Materi: Comparative Degree

Kode Mapel: 5


4. can i foto other than math ​


Hmmmm

Than math you foto 2 math try it a test that


5. Bahasa indonesia nya i am gladto see you, but sorry i cannot be long with you. i am in a hurry


Jawaban:

i am gladto see you, but sorry i cannot be long with you. i am in a hurry

Aku senang melihatmu, tapi maaf aku tidak bisa lama bersamamu. saya sedang tergesa-gesa

Penjelasan:

semoga membantu;)

jika jawaban ini berguna bagimu, tolong beri like yah;)

#semangatbelajar!


6. I-Sorry-I-Come-to-am-cannot-your school​


Jawaban:

I am sorry I cannot come to your school

Jawaban:

i am sorry i cannot come to your school


7. I am number , I am greather than 1/3 but I am less than 2/3 . I am is......


You are 1,5/3 or 1/2You are 1/2.

Hope help you.
Follow =》 Follback ^-^

8. I AM NEVER BORED OF BECOMING A GOOD PERSON BUT I NEVER SAY IF I CANNOT BE A BAD PERSONTolong artikan....​


Penjelasan:

SAYA TIDAK PERNAH Bosan MENJADI ORANG BAIK TETAPI SAYA TIDAK PERNAH MENGATAKAN JIKA SAYA TIDAK BISA MENJADI ORANG BURUK

maaf kalo salah

Jawaban:

SAYA TIDAK PERNAH Bosan MENJADI ORANG BAIK TETAPI SAYA TIDAK PERNAH MENGATAKAN JIKA SAYA TIDAK BISA MENJADI ORANG BURUK

Penjelasan:

semoga bermanfaat jangan lupa follow saya


9. 1. i am thinking i am better and more important than other people.what kind of person am i?→___________________2. i am willing to give money, help kindnees, etc, especially more than id usual or expecting. what kind of person am i?→__________________3. i travel the world every day by aeorplane. first i have to stand and wave my arms around, and then serve food and drink to people. i wear a nice uniform and always look smart. what do i do?→__________________​


Jawaban:

1. i am thinking i am better and more important than other people.

what kind of person am i?

→ It is a snobbish kind of person.

2. i am willing to give money, help kindness, etc, especially more than id usual or expecting. what kind of person am i?

→ I am a generous person.

3. i travel the world every day by airplane. first i have to stand and wave my arms around, and then serve food and drink to people. i wear a nice uniform and always look smart. what do i do?

→ I am a flight attendant.

Penjelasan:

Jawaban dicetak tebal dan kata lain dari snobbish adalah arrogant yang artinya sombong. Kata generous artinya dermawan dan kata lain dari flight attendant adalah air stewardess / air steward.

Semoga membantu ya.


10. Answer these 2 riddles: 1) forward i am heavy backward i am not what am i?? 2) If you look you cannot see me. And if you see me you cannot see anything else I can make anything you want happen, but later everything comes back to normal. What am i?


Jawaban:

1. TON

2. Dream Or Imagination

Penjelasan:

1. because Ton is a Unit weight and if say it backward it will be NOT

2. because dream or imagination can make anything you want come true , but if we wake the dream will be gone.


11. I......be absent tomorrow. I am not feeling good right now. a.will b.canc.will notd. cannot​


Jawaban:

B. can

Penjelasan:

I can be absent tomorrow. I am not feeling good right now.


12. JAWAB TEKA-TEKI DIBAWAH INI! I am a small animal and my voice cannot be heard by humans, except Prophet Sulaiman. Who am I?


jadi begitu ya begitu

13. i fell that i am just passive creature. i cannot walk anywhere like what lions, monkeys anf elephants do


aku merasa bahwa saya hanya makhluk pasif.
aku tidak bisa berjalan kemanapun seperti singa, monyet, dan yang gajah lakukan.

Semoga Membantu ;)

14. 1. Tuliskanlah terjemahan dari syair yang sangat indah yang ditulis oleh Fanny Crosby Ohwhat a happy soul am I although I cannot see, I am resolved that in this world contentedshall be. How many blessings I enjoy that other people don't. To weep and sigh, because I'mblind? I cannot and I won't!​


Jawaban:

Terjemahan dari syair yang ditulis oleh Fanny Crosby Oh.

Betapa berbahayanya saya meskipun saya tidak bisa melihat, saya bertekad bahwa di dunia ini puas

seharusnya. Berapa banyak berkat yang saya nikmati yang tidak dinikmati orang lain. Menangis, karena aku

buta? Saya tidak bisa dan saya tidak mau!

Penjelasan:

May be Usefull:)


15. I am not a plant nor an animal. I come in many colours and shape. I can feed on plants and animals, dead or alive. Sometimes I can be eaten. Other times I am poisonous. What am I?


the answer is women,

because women are not animals and not plants,

can eat animals and plants,

and sometimes they can be eaten do you know the Sumanto case,

and poisonous women have you heard the lyrics in the song "poison woman of the world"

right?


16. I can fly, but I am not alive. I am not heavy. I can be shaped like a diamond, but I can be other shapes, too. I have a long string. I am a/a


Jawaban: I think it's a feather.

Penjelasan:


17. Soal abilityI. Write what you can do and what you cannot.1. I can sing a song but I cannot dance.2. I can....... .......but I cannot.......3. I can....... .......but I cannot.......4. I can.......but I cannot.......5. I can............but I cannot......​


Jawaban:

2. I can Eat the food but i cannot cook.

3. I can drive a car but i cannot drive a motorcycle.

4. I can do ballet but I cannot dance.

5. I can swim but i cannot play basket

Penjelasan:

Semoga membantu :)

Jawaban:

2. I can count complex numbers but I cannot memorize a simple poet

3. I can clean my room but I cannot cook a fried egg

4. I can run very fast but I cannot jump my house's fence

5. I can awake until very late at night but I cannot stand the sleepiness the history class

Penjelasan:

2. Saya bisa mengerjakan perhitungan angka yang rumit,tapi saya tidak bisa mengingat sebuah puisi yang sangnt mudah.

3. Saya bisa membersihkan kamar sya, tapi saya tidak bisa memasak telur.

4. Saya bisa berlari dengan cepat, tapi saya tidak bisa melompat pagar rumah saya.

5. Saya bisa terjaga sampai larut malam, tapi saya tidak dapat menahan kantuk pada pelajaran sejarah.


18. JAWAB TEKA-TEKI DIBAWAH INI! I am a small animal and my voice cannot be heard by humans, except Prophet Sulaiman. Who am I?


semut atau ant,maaf kalau salah

19. I am a public transportation. My body is veri bigI can board until more than sixty passengerI can not fly. What am I?......​


Jawaban:

Train Travel

Penjelasan:

Maaf Kalo ada yang salah ya....

Jawaban:

I am a public transportation. My body is veri big

I can board until more than sixty passenger

I can not fly. What am I....

answer:

IamaTrain

#IHOPE THISHELPS

#KEEP SPIRIT OF STUDYING AT HOME


20. Answer these 2 riddles: 1) forward i am heavy backward i am not what am i?? 2) If you look you cannot see me. And if you see me you cannot see anything else I can make anything you want happen, but later everything comes back to normal. What am i?


Jawaban:

1.) TON

2.)Your imagination or Your Dream

Penjelasan:

1.) Because TON is a unit weight and if read it backward it will say NOT.

2.)Because dream or imagination can make anything we want come true but if we wake the dream or the imagination is missing or gone.